The Saint Augustine Maritime Heritage Foundation, Inc. is a Florida Tax-exempt, Non-profit Corporation led by a Board of committed community volunteers and participating organizations with an interest in the maritime world who contribute talent and ideas supporting and promoting the maritime heritage and enhancement of the Nations Oldest Port of St. Augustine.
- Promote the pre-eminence of St Augustine & its historic harbor
- Advance the area as the earliest center for maritime development in the Continental US and connect the historic harbor to the full spectrum of the Hispanic Cultural Heritage
- Support educational programs in maritime and Hispanic history
- Identify worthy maritime activities & events for the 450th commemoration period
- Develop a master plan for maritime activities & events to enhance the connectivity between the harbor and the City
- Provide a positive economic impact for the region
- Include all members of the maritime community
- Construction locally, in public view, of a 16th Century boat works, and two replica sailing vessels. This will stimulate interest and excitement in advance of the 450th commemoration period.
- The ships will enhance tourism, increase sales for local goods and services, stimulate local economy, and provide jobs and business opportunities.
Contact: Saint Augustine Maritime Heritage Foundation, Inc
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 4363,St Augustine, FL 32085-4633
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
A Florida tax exempt not for profit 501(c)3 corporation.
The Florida Non-Profit Registration number is: CH33215